Save the date for this year’s Kids Camp, July 18-21! We will be going to Green Country Camps in Disney, OK. This camp is for all 3rd-5th graders (completed). More information and registration links are to come.
Central Baptist’s children’s wing has had some recent upgrades, including new safety doors, a check-in area, and a guest welcome center. Our safety doors will begin being locked on November 21, after the set check-in times.
Sunday Check-In Times: 8:00-8:30, 9:15-9:45, and 10:30-11:00
Three Step Check-In Process:
- Check in at the kiosk
- Print 3 tags (Parents get 1, Kids get 2)
- Go to Class! Ages 2 and under will be escorted to class by parents; ages 3 and up will show their tag to a safety volunteer and walk to class (*Please see a volunteer if you’d like to walk an older child to class. We prefer tearless drop offs for all!)
- Babies to Age 2: Parents will show tag and walk to child’s classroom
- Ages 3 to Kindergarten: Child will be seated in hall and walked out of safety doors to parents
- 1st-5th Grade: Children will be dismissed to exit and meet their parents outside the safety doors
A volunteer will be available to help at all times if you arrive late or need to leave early!
Talk to your child to let them know what to expect and start using the current check-in and tag system now!
If you would like to be apart of this amazing change and help serve at Central, volunteer! We need greeters and safety volunteers. It’s an easy thirty minutes, once a month. You won’t even miss small group!
Teachers and parents: for great ideas for your classroom and hometeaching
Mission Ignition for 2021 has been cancelled due to Covid-19 concerns. Watch for Mission Ignition 2022 in March!